Invest In Health Workers Like Fatu
Your monthly donation will support a community health worker like Fatu, enabling her to provide lifesaving care to her neighbors while earning an income for her family. When you give monthly, you will receive updates on the progress of training, ongoing supervision, and patient care as our community health workers expand their skills and deepen their capacity to save lives.
With your support, Fatu and her fellow community health workers will be trained, equipped, paid and provided the ongoing supervision they need to:
- Identify and report signs of an infectious disease outbreak like Ebola
- Diagnose and treat children for malaria, pneumonia, and diarrhea
- Provide health education and counseling on family planning
- Ensure maternal and neonatal health from antenatal care to facility-based delivery and postnatal care
- Support patients living with HIV/AIDS, TB, and other conditions