Community Health Academy
powered by Last Mile Health
“Join us to recruit the largest army of community health workers the world has ever known, by creating the Community Health Academy, a global platform to train, empower, and connect.”
– Raj Panjabi, 2017 TED Prize Winner
The Community Health Academy is a global platform to train, empower and connect community health workers in every corner of the world.
It's time for the incredible advances of the digital education revolution to collide with the community health worker revolution.
Our vision is global: empower hundreds of thousands of community health workers to serve the hundreds of millions of people around the world who lack access to healthcare.
Community Health Academy will:
- Provide opportunities for members of the community health field to improve upon their critical, life-saving skills.
- Mobilize the very best digital education resources for community health workers and their instructors.
- Support policy-makers and program designers in countries looking to launch or improve their community health worker programs.
- Advocate for governments to make community health workers a cornerstone of their healthcare plans.
- Bring together a global community of experts who can share best practices and tools to strengthen community health worker programs worldwide.
Meet some of the community health workers who make this work possible and elevate their work.
Connect with us to get involved
Take your first action
Meet some of the community health workers who make this work possible in Liberia and elevate their work.